34.4 C
Qādiān
Tuesday, April 1, 2025

Reshaping Perspectives and Catalyzing Diplomatic Evolution

Sur le Don will try a man for rape and sexual abuse of a girl

A resident of the Rostov region will be tried for rape and other sexual acts against girls, one of whom is a minor. This was said in the investigative committee of the TFR in the Rostov region.

According to investigators, in November 2022, a man noticed a 19-year-old girl in a park in the Likhovsky microdistrict. He approached her and attacked her. Then he was forced to perform other acts of a sexual nature. A few days later, he attacked a 16-year-old girl and raped her.

This is not the first time a rapist has assaulted a woman. A month earlier, he had forced himself to sexually satisfy a 34-year-old woman.

We managed to find the bastard thanks to the biomaterials. When the man was detained, he had to confess everything. Moreover, it turned out that he had already been tried for similar crimes.

– With regard to the accused, a coercive measure in the form of detention was chosen, – the department said. – The criminal case with the approved indictment has been forwarded to the court for consideration on the merits.

More

Follow The Eastern Herald on Google News. Show your support if you like our work.

Author

Russia Desk
Russia Desk
The Eastern Herald’s Russia Desk validates the stories published under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories