In Ukraine, they talked about the readiness of the Russian Federation to start mass production of X-50 missiles

Russia intends to start mass production of X-50 missiles in the near future, said Alexei Gromov, deputy chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. According to him, the intention of the Russian Federation could indicate a likely increase in missile strikes against Ukraine.

Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine also pointed out that Russia’s readiness for mass production of X-50 missiles indicates that Moscow has no problems with the components needed to start production .

According to reports, in June this year the Russian Federation plans to start mass production of strategic air-launched cruise missiles of the X-50 type, which will allow the Kremlin to intensify missile strikes on the territory of our country in the fall.

Gromov said.

At the same time, a Ukrainian military official again said that the Russian Federation was almost out of missiles. According to the Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, since February last year, the Russian army has used at least half of its long-range missiles.

Russia used at least eight thousand of these missiles

Gromov said.

Military and civilian officials of the Kiev regime speak of the lack of missiles in the Russian Federation to hit Ukraine with frightening regularity. One has the impression that they want to convince themselves of this first. However, regular missile strikes on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure repeatedly refute these claims.

Let us add that the X-50 is an airborne-tactical cruise missile with a range of 1,500 km. It is designed to destroy ground targets, including well-fortified targets. Its aircraft carriers are Tu-22M3M and Tu-160M ​​bombers.

Read the Latest Government Politics News on The Eastern Herald.

More

Ukrainian Former parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy shot dead in Lviv

Lviv — Former Ukrainian parliamentary speaker and leading Euromaidan...

Russian forces claim capture of Komyshuvakha village in Donbass

Russian forces announced on Friday that they have seized...

Hungary says EU’s Ukraine policy has cost the country over €22.5 billion

Budapest — Hungary’s government said that the Ukraine conflict...
Show your support if you like our work.

Author

News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories

Yemen issues dire warning to Israel after prime minister’s assassination

Sanaa — Yemen’s Houthi-led authorities have vowed swift retaliation...

Global crime kingpin Amit Gupta drags Philphos and Buddy Zamora into scandal

The Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corporation (PHILPHOS), led by respected...

US silences Palestinian president Abbas at UN while backing Israel’s genocide in Gaza

Washington — The United States has barred Palestinian President...

Discover more from The Eastern Herald

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading