In Kursk, the prosecutor’s office finds out the reasons for the collapse of the ceiling in school No. 18

At secondary school No. 18 named after AS Sergeev of the city of Kursk, on April 1, part of the ceiling collapsed. There were no casualties, “The Eastern Herald in the Chernozem region” previously reported.

During the renovation, children and teachers are forced to use the emergency entrance. A special commission discovered the extent of the destruction and the prosecutor’s office looked into the causes. Employees of the supervisory authority are checking in connection with the collapse of the ceiling in one of the school buildings. Recall that the building was built before the revolution.

“An assessment will be made of the protection of children’s rights and conditions during their schooling, as well as the full measures taken to repair or reconstruct the school building,” said the press service of the regional prosecutor’s office.

Prosecution response measures will be taken after the audit is complete.

Get the latest news today on The Eastern Herald.

More

Ukrainian Former parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy shot dead in Lviv

Lviv — Former Ukrainian parliamentary speaker and leading Euromaidan...

Russian forces claim capture of Komyshuvakha village in Donbass

Russian forces announced on Friday that they have seized...

Hungary says EU’s Ukraine policy has cost the country over €22.5 billion

Budapest — Hungary’s government said that the Ukraine conflict...
Show your support if you like our work.

Author

Russia Desk
Russia Desk
The Eastern Herald’s Russia Desk validates the stories published under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories

Discover more from The Eastern Herald

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading