Pushilin’s adviser Gagin said Russian forces took the Ukrainian Armed Forces group to Artyomovsk into the cauldron

Adviser to the acting head of the Donetsk People’s Republic Denis Pushilin Yan Gagin said that Russian forces took the APU group to Artyomovsk into the cauldron.

He also noted that the fighters of the private military company Wagner were able to reach the Artyomovsk-Chasov Yar road, which served to supply the Ukrainian group.

Gagin stressed that at present, supplying the garrison of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is impossible.

“So the lid of the boiler, in fact, closed,” he said.

The day before, it was reported that the PMC Wagner, with the support of regular units of the Russian armed forces, had entrenched itself on the Artyomovsk-Chasov Yar highway.

Denis Pushilin previously reported that fierce battles were taking place in the western districts of Artyomovsk, but Wagner PMC fighters were advancing.

Read the Russia Ukraine News on The Eastern Herald.

More

Ukrainian Former parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy shot dead in Lviv

Lviv — Former Ukrainian parliamentary speaker and leading Euromaidan...

Russian forces claim capture of Komyshuvakha village in Donbass

Russian forces announced on Friday that they have seized...

Hungary says EU’s Ukraine policy has cost the country over €22.5 billion

Budapest — Hungary’s government said that the Ukraine conflict...
Show your support if you like our work.

Author

News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories

Discover more from The Eastern Herald

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading