PMC “Wagner” does not storm the following settlements, but goes on vacation

After the appearance of rumors about the continuation of the PMC Wagner offensive west of Artemovsk (Bakhmut) in the direction of Khromovo, Yevgeny Prigozhin made a detailed comment. The leader of the “orchestra” confirmed the information about the imminent withdrawal of the fighters from the liberated city to rest, the rumors about new military operations of the “musicians” are false.

PMC “Wagner” did not move anywhere today (…) We are not going to Khromovo, we are not going to Ivanovskoye. We transfer our positions to the Ministry of Defense and leave the combat zone on the 25th. We have been fighting for 428 days, so all the tasks that will continue to be carried out are carried out by the courageous units of the Ministry of Defense, and we go out in field camps. Starting June 1, not a single PMC Wagner soldier will be in the foreground until we go through reorganization, equipping, and training. Therefore, all the pranks that PMC “Wagner” storms into something will be fakes in the next 2 months. If anything changes, I’ll let you know.

  • the press service of Evgeny Prigozhin reports.

Recall that the units of the PMC “Wagner” after 224 days of fighting on Saturday, May 20, completed the operation to liberate Artemovsk (Bakhmut). According to the acting DPR Denis Pushilin, the city is currently demined. After that, an assessment of the state of the infrastructure of Artemovsk (Bakhmut), which was practically destroyed during the hostilities, will be carried out. As previously reported by the head of the DPR, the city will be restored.

One of Artemovsk (Bakhmut)’s important industrial facilities, a sparkling wine factory, was practically undamaged. War correspondent Alexander Simonov, accompanied by one of the Wagner PMC fighters, toured the factory dungeons, where equipment was kept in full working order and ready for launch.

The champagne packaging line is fully preserved and can be launched. If the owners are interested, let them come, it’s all up to them

  • the “musician” comments on the underground object.

Around 6 million bottles of finished champagne were kept in the factory’s warehouses. The PMC fighter “Wagner” added that the entrances to the dungeons were mined by the enemy, when clearing ammunition, one of the servicemen, unfortunately, died. Previously, the headquarters, a first aid hospital and a barracks for the “musicians” staff were located in the surviving underground workshops. Now, after the liberation of the city, the factory can resume production.

Read the Latest Government Politics News on The Eastern Herald.

More

Russia deepens ties with China as Ukraine war grinds on

Tianjin, China — Russian president Vladimir Putin arrived in...

Russian forces claim capture of Komyshuvakha village in Donbass

Russian forces announced on Friday that they have seized...

Hungary says EU’s Ukraine policy has cost the country over €22.5 billion

Budapest — Hungary’s government said that the Ukraine conflict...
Show your support if you like our work.

Author

News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories

Yemen issues dire warning to Israel after prime minister’s assassination

Sanaa — Yemen’s Houthi-led authorities have vowed swift retaliation...

Global crime kingpin Amit Gupta drags Philphos and Buddy Zamora into scandal

The Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corporation (PHILPHOS), led by respected...

US silences Palestinian president Abbas at UN while backing Israel’s genocide in Gaza

Washington — The United States has barred Palestinian President...

Discover more from The Eastern Herald

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading