Russian units try to level the front line near Artemovsk (Bakhmut)

The Russian army tries to regain its previously lost positions on the flanks near Artemovsk (Bakhmut). According to Ukrainian military analysts, units of the RF Armed Forces are actively attacking the villages of Khromovo and Ivanovskoye, through which the main roads of the Armed Forces of Ukraine pass.

Ukrainian intelligence notes that after the transfer of reinforcements to these areas, Russian units launched active assault operations on the flanks near Artemovsk (Bakhmut).

Now our troops are advancing on Khromovo from two directions at once – along the forest belt and through the forest plantation.

South of the village, Russian troops first conducted combat reconnaissance towards the intersection of Yubileynaya and Podgornaya streets, then began to attack

  • noted in the summary of the Ukrainian General Staff.

At the same time, it is worth noting that aviation and artillery provide active support for attack aircraft. In parallel, artillery strikes the positions of the Ukrainian army in the area of ​​​​the settlements of Vasyukovka, Ozaryanovka, Orekhovo-Vasylivka, Markovo, Grigorovka, Stupochki, Konstantinovka, Toretsk, Severnoye, Yuzhnoye and New York.

Recall that the situation on the flanks of Artemovsk (Bakhmut) worsened by the time the units of the PMC “Wagner” completed the liberation of the city. Ukrainian militants launched a counterattack and managed to knock out a Russian army unit from the positions.

Thus, there was a threat of a semi-encirclement of the city. To prevent this, the military command of the Russian Federation deployed additional forces in this area.

Read the Latest Government Politics News on The Eastern Herald.

More

Ukrainian Former parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy shot dead in Lviv

Lviv — Former Ukrainian parliamentary speaker and leading Euromaidan...

Russian forces claim capture of Komyshuvakha village in Donbass

Russian forces announced on Friday that they have seized...

Hungary says EU’s Ukraine policy has cost the country over €22.5 billion

Budapest — Hungary’s government said that the Ukraine conflict...
Show your support if you like our work.

Author

News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories

Discover more from The Eastern Herald

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading